Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch hi! so i just bought my switch yesterday, and i wanna ask u guys something. i live in...

A

ALaura BP

hi! so i just bought my switch yesterday, and i wanna ask u guys something. i live in Brazil, and things here are more expensive. a game here (if i convert do US dolar) is 80$. i’m keeping my switch on that case, and i only have bomberman and those demos. so what should i do: buy some accessories like a screen protector and a case with those joy cons grip and stuff or a new game like zelda?

N

Noah Breij

Zelda no doubt!

R

Rehenie Rossab

U seem to have a decent case so i suggest Zelda

M

Ma'kel Holliday

I'd love to play you in Bomberman but the servers are crazy broken unfortunately and have been for over 2 weeks

A

Allysson Bruno

E ai, eu sou do Brasil também, primeira coisa que fiz foi comprar um película, a case da até pra improvisar. E tenta comprar os jogos digitais, que ficam mais em conta do que comprar fisicos.

A

Alison Habetler

games are $79.99 canadian.... so $80 US sounds like a good deal

A

Adrian Christopher Garcia

Screen protector and zelda

R

Ryan Gillispie

Mario Odyssey then screen protector.

C

Coralis Artigas

Protect the system first! Its an expensive piece of tech so I’d definitely invest in a good tempered glass screen protector
Here is the grip I have on mine too and it protects my switch when im on the go
Nintendo Switch Case, JETech Protective Case Cover with Shock-Absorption and Anti-Scratch Design for Nintendo Switch (Black)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

RX Gaming

zzzzzzzelda

G

Guilherme Mendes

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Guilherme Mendes

compra acessórios na aliexpress

S

Sean Hummel

Zelda

B

Brooke Rothschild

If you already have the grip....get zelda

D

Dylan Pereira

If you're tight on money the very first thing you should buy is a case, then zelda

M

Mihai Anton

I suggest u to buy digital games, by switching account to USA, or buy codes online on trusted websites, and definitely a switch screen protector (from eBay maybe is cheaper) btw I don’t use a Switch cover just a case to put it

L

Luciius Tan

I feel you here in singapore the prices are crazily high as well 700 bucks for the console set and 80-90 bucks for a game though i would definitely recommend the zelda dont have to super protective regarding the switch

R

Richard Marbles Goddard

Get a screen protector and Zelda

C

Clifford Hepplethwaite

First get Zelda digitally. Consider getting a memory card (128GB minimum) when you can so that you can get your games digitally. That'll save you some money in the long run.

S

Sheena Coumbes

Definitely a screen protector. Do you plan to play mostly on the go or on dock mode? If on dock then I’d get BotW. If on the go a case. The grips aren’t a necessary item but will make it more comfortable if playing mostly in handheld mode.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom