Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys! I want to start playing Lúcio (PC) and I think people usually change his...

L

Lara Mourad

Hi guys! I want to start playing Lúcio (PC) and I think people usually change his default ability settings to something way different than normal. I'd appreciate if you'd drop some tips and also tell me what to change and what not to change!

C

Caroline Ann

I’ve played a lot of Lucio, but I haven’t changed any of my settings. I’ve seen posts where some people change his wallride ability to right click and his boop to another key though

S

Sam Robbins

Jump to secondary fire

M

Maxwell Boyle

I would say the best thing you can do is hit up the practice range first. When I moved to PC I spent about 2 hours in the practice range testing controls for every character to see what felt most natural. Try things like wallriding round the edge of the range and crossfading/boops etc. Ultimately, I ended up with wallride on mouse 2, crossfade on space and scrolling the scroll wheel to boop

M

Matt Matyas Hulik

28 hr Lucio main
I play with basic setting

A

Ahmed Wrya Rwandzy

I don't play Lucio much
But I have seen all good Lucio players using melee alot , so make sure ur melee is not interrupting ur movement or jump , coz u can get welly close to enemy and get away with it.

A

Ashley Odibo-wilson

Jump to right click and scroll wheel for skimming and bunnyhopping

Crossfade to spacebar so you can switch while moving with ease

Amp to shift cause why tf not

Ult still at Q (but it's best change it if you hit it a lot by accident)

May seem dumb as fuck to use at first, but you'll get used to it after your 5th game. And just load up a private match on a random map to practice wall riding

J

Joël Butteling

I'm using Shift for crossfade (so its like running in a fps) and mouse sidebutton for melee (every hero)

A

Arun Kumar

There is something my friend who plays Lucio was telling, you can wallride backwards too, and can shoot people while running away, of course you won't be able to see where you are going but you can land some shots while running away, you can enable that in the settings.

J

Jacob A. Chance

I keep all the buttons the same because I got use to them but I changed the key binding for the (shift is the original key) I changed It to scroll wheel up and down

J

John Huk

Crossfade to my side mouse button. You should be hitting this a lot.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom