Contact advertising [email protected]

PC hi guys, i started playing overwatch 2 weeks ago,I got silver in my ranking matches....

S

Stiven Javier

hi guys,

i started playing overwatch 2 weeks ago,I got silver in my ranking matches. after that i have found a lot of toxic teams that don't have team work,People that just want to go dps and leavers and... my sr dropped 400
and now im bronze,Every time i lose i find worst players.

can someone tell me what to do?

W

Walter Aaron Vining

Main support

W

Walter Aaron Vining

I started 2 weekends ago I main genji and mercy they have gotten me to 2500 easily

G

Gunnar Henderson

Practice practice practice... I did my time in bronze and honestly if you’re solo queuing the only way you’re getting out is hard carrying... that or get together a couple competent friends so you can climb out together

W

Willie Messer

Practice and duo. I can help if needed bub.

Q

Qasim Ala

I initially dropped from 1800 to 980. Realized i had to hard carry my team but i was smart about it. I would play around my team and not expect them to play around me. for eg: I wouldnt attack someone and expect my winston to follow. Rather i would dive whoever my winston was diving. Also, i would invite any decent player i would see and duo with them. Grinded on soldier and tracer really hard and got into gold like that.

D

Dan Hill

Don't play ranked yet. Take this season off and Stick to QP. Learn all the heros you can so you can flex more affectively, hone your skills come back into comp next season and watch how much better you are. I placed 2495 my first season. Spent 2 seasons in QP. Placed 2900. Got into diamond that same day. Now im masters

P

Pericles Underhill

Shut off comms for a while, it might do you some good. I’ve been playing for about 2 months

M

Michael James Foster

Tbh, just play the hero you are good at, you get more SR for doing well and loose less sr for doing well but loosing.

I always found orisa was easy to rank upwith, you can constantly have barrier up sucking in damage and increasing your SR gain.

D

David Gibson

Play hanzo. Kill all players on other team, cause they run in straight lines.

K

Kaitlyn Kim

If you just got the game two weeks ago, I really feel like taking more time with practicing in QP would help. When I first started the game, i took 3-4 weeks just playing qp, and managed to place 2.8k with around 15-20 hours played. Just learning all of the technical skills behind the game will help a lot.

T

Takashi Kogane

Oh I feel this I had 6/10 placement matches where people abandoned midgame and had teams that did not work together. I remember one match two members of my team threw the game and were just cursing/bickering on vc on who’s the better roadhog, then making excuses on how they were both smurfs and could beat each other’s ass . smh. But yeah I’m placed in bronze as well (right now my sr1484) ;; I want to do comp and raise my rank but I’ve been staying away until I can find more reliable teammates to play with. If you ever want to team up to rank together hmu I main support (Mercy, Moira, Lucio) but I’m flexible with other characters.

C

Celal Selim

I'm still in QP and have practice since one month. even now i can still feel I've some improvements to do like reflexes, positioning and more. starting from the point that I already played almost 1000 hours on OW on ps4 ;) I just think that you started too early your competitive plays

C

Chris Johnson

try to make some friends in quick play. play with them regularly so you know their style. than ove on to comp?

R

Reuben Harry Manyo

Git gud

R

Reuben Harry Manyo

Chances are youre still new at the game so youll climb when you get better

D

Derek Mecca

Stop playing Overwatch.

It’s a trap. I’m not even joking.

The game is a psychological experiment.

M