Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hi and Hello Arkers! I just bought the game in PS4. I would like to ask if any good...

D

Deo

Hi and Hello Arkers!

I just bought the game in PS4. I would like to ask if any good servers for starters like me? I really would like to enjoy the game with some new friends. Also, I would like to learn how to play this game. I can play 6:00 PM GMT up to 01:00AM GMT. I have a mic also.

Much Appreciated! Thanks. ☺

V

Victor Vinzenz Gabow

E

Erik Gauthier

If you search ZOMB in the pc unofficial sessions tab, my server is ZombehArmyOfficial. Were a friendly community and its 6x boosted gather xp and tame, 12x breeding maturation. Plus improved drops.
Not too boosted where as you dont appreciate parts of the game but boosted so you feel youre accomplishing a lot.
Great place to learn and build longterm as well.

M

Melvin Jacinto

Bro pwede ka sumali samin. Puro Pinoy sa Unofficial Server namin. PM mo ko kung interesado ka.

N

Nick Coplo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Albin Dahl

CustomSwe247 is a good server Very friendly to new guys

C

Chelsea Hutchinson

Z

Zak Sullivan

If you just got the game do not play online. Ever. Matter of fact. Uninstall before you talk you rl friends into fetting the game and then you slowly watch as this game destroys your life long friendships. Good luck sir

M

Michael Lowry

PURGATORY is a Nitrado unofficial pc hosted ps4 server thats looking for more players and tribes to join our server lots of friendly players and plenty of space to build on all maps

Server stats
Taming x7
Hatching x10
Maturing x2
Gathering x5
Weight x15
Element in drops
Can craft element in tek rep
Resource respawn increased
Drop quality increased
Ability to lock smitties etc..
Wild dino lvl cap 300
Wild wyvern egg cap 380
(NO) starter pack
Pve island
PvP ragnarock
PvP scorched
PvP center
Aberration (coming soon)
Pve prime plus rag
We're also clustered with
Jacksworld, Underworld, and uonlyliveonce

Join our Facebook reads pinned post and introduce your self

B

Bobby Hovey

Outwit outlast and outplay

B

Bryce Linwood

Hey John Wilkinson a new guy get him in with us lol

J

Jake Mootzart

P

Pat Litle

Find a group and play private first

E

Emily Sanchez

I have a unofficial server peaceful and friendly pm me

R

Rick G Merrill

Ragnarok slightly boosted server looking for tribe members or tribes to join us. TheDarkKnights is the name of the server and PSN is Thegod1313. PVPVE - Battle Arena - No admin abuse and friendly people to play with. Not a spam just my personal server looking for new tribes and or members.

R

Ryne Allen Bond

AnnwnRealm, 18+, Prim plus, Ragnarok, PVP

Tales of a land lost to the elements... Volcanic lands as hot as the blinding sun, mountains that grow so high that no man dare climb its peak, and lush green lands fertile for farming and producing livestock... But you are not the first to come to this land... Kingdoms of elves and men and dwarves and orcs fight for thier lives against the wilderness... Finally after the longest voyage from your almost forgotten home... there it is on the horizon... The Realm of Annwn!! Come join our Roleplay pvp Ragnarok Server and join the fight with your kingdom! But... Be warned... A dark power rises up to fight against the people...will you stand against it? With the Races of elves, dwarves, orcs, and men, be a part of a roleplay experience like no other! Think you have what it takes? The Realm calls to those in the distance... Will you answer?

This is an 18+, no flier server. With some dino bans to aid in the R.P. within the server. Server stats are 3X taming and 15X Breeding as well as increases to player wieght and harvesting.

We are looking for new members to Aid in the growth of the Elven and Dwarven Kingdoms, as sadly the orcs and men are full to capacity.

We have many jobs and roles to fill, most all land is available, fun events, no admin abuse, also have npc like players, Do you have what it takes, are you a new race? Dig in for the fun!

D

Deo

Thank you for all your recommendations! I'll try to check em out one by one. ☺

A

Alex Luedecking

come an join us on the triforce cluster the center and the island the their is islasorna our rag. Map come and have fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom