Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey ya'll :) So my friend convinced me to try this game and now he's a little too busy...

K

Kissha Heise

Hey ya'll :) So my friend convinced me to try this game and now he's a little too busy to help me figure it out. Mind you I have never played a game like this.. I think the closest I have played was Skyrim.. So I could use a friendly ear and /or brain to pick or use some instruction.. Please and Thanks and Happy Gaming :)

C

Cissy Belderbos

Then check this one out, we are always happy to help out! They help me to ;) I'm kittypoeszz (saphira)

K

Kissha Heise

I will do thanks

S

Shelby Dollar

Feel free to join my discord. Lot of experienced players there
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Malin Smail

I'm playing on a great server with lots of really helpful people. I'm currently at work using my phone, so can't send the link right now. If you'd like to know more, you can contact myself or James Ward, Chris Blenkinsop, Sarah Monroe-Little.

K

Kissha Heise

You all can add me on discord as well - LunaViolence #7606

C

Charlie Metzger

Don’t play aberration or scorched earth. Make sure you learn the basics before delving into those

K

Kissha Heise

I am doing the basics now, haven't gotten to far lvl 8 i think

K

Kristyanna Marie Roberson

We have a LOTR RP server if that interests you

J

Jeremy Edward Book Jr.

honestly the best way to get started is to play single player til you get the hang of the basics and then slowly progress til you feel comfortable that you can survive well off and know what to do, then push your experience towards online

T

Trevor Samples

You must have hours upon hours of free time

K

Kerry J Nelson

Welcome to the party! Ask what you need or have questions on.

T

Tiffany Smith

Def build a base first before you try to get tames. And build it up as soon as possible

T

Tyler McKenzie

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We have an optional-RP server (PVE) where you can gain extra rewards by following a God/Deity (Admin) in the server.
Our server is only a month old so there is plenty of room for you to make our server your new home :)
We have a dedicated modder for the server that adds in new content to the popular vote from the server's population!
We would be more than happy to have you join our growing community!
See you on the server :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom