Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey peeps, I'm considering getting Minecraft for the Switch but never played it before...

A

Alex Dowdall

Hey peeps, I'm considering getting Minecraft for the Switch but never played it before so wanted to ask opinions on it? What kind of gameplay makes up the bulk of the game? Is there a story mode/campaign etc? Is it hard to get into? What should I expect? Thanks! :) Xxx

D

Donovan Antonio

I got it too. First time playing it. Still feeling my way through.

J

John John

It gets boring fast

A

Aaron Kruck

Survival, no story, no Intro, easy to start, hard to master, expect enemies at night

W

William Ryzner

Google??? Just watch a video it'll sum everything up in 2 min

C

Chad Laparra

I honestly only use it to build stuff lol

D

Davide Calitescu

Hey...i would love to have minecraft but i really can't afford it..if someone of you guys would be nice enough to help me...i would be greatfull..

L

Lex Juarez

It's essentialy a survival game nothing more no story to it

B

Bobby Major

If you have a Windows 10 PC, download it on there for free on the Windows store. If you like it and want it to be portable, then get the Switch version.

S

Shavawn Crowe

story mode comes out in oct i think

A

Aaron Hughes

If you like lego and hav an imagination you will like atleast half the game

C

Corbin Raber

Survival game, there is a story, you have to build to get to the end and defeat the ender dragon

D

Dennis Stålnacke

Easiest would be to to watch some YouTube videos. You mostly build and try to survive the nights.

Minecraft Story Mode is a different game and have nothing to do with regular Minecraft.

D

Dylan Markworth

BOI IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MINECRAFT IS

D

Dan Silvester

I honestly thought it was terrible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom