Switch Hey is this legit?

• Thread starter Stephan Rauhofer
  • Start date
S

Stephan Rauhofer

Hey is this legit?

M

Marc DiCianni

No, bunch of crap titles you've never heard of. Total waste.

T

Tim Ceaser

It's not an nes classic. I'm not sure about the games on it. From the list there are some doubles and lots of games not in english.

R

Reid Walker

Reviews say there are repeat games (typical standard for bootleg) but people seem to like it. A little disappointing that it uses AV cables but not too surprising. For the price, that's decent. However, if you're looking for a good alternative to the nes classic, I would suggest getting a Raspberry Pi and a few USB controllers. They're easy to program since you just pretty much dump programs required to an SD card.

D

David Low

You'd have to be blind and stupid to think that was legit...

T

Tom Lynaugh

I know two people who ordered this crap. Both had controller problems. The GUI is terrible. Get a raspberry pi and some USB controllers. A few more bucks and you can have all the NES, snes, genesis, arcade, Atari, etc.

R

RL Cook

I actually own it. It's not that bad. It does have quite a few good classic Nintendo games on it. It has a lot of homebrew and hacks to but it does repeat games. I bought it for my collection. It's not bad for the price

C

Chris Bizarro

It's actually not that bad.

D

Dikran Avakian

NO!!

The question was: "Is it legit?"

NO IT IS NOT!

J

James Kettler

I heard the controllers are pretty bad .....true??

P

Pedro Pinho

i put more 27 games, but now that i see that have a lot of space i will put more.

J

Jay Pee

I bought one.... $26 bucks shipped from china. For the price it was worth it. Good games and shit games. Not bad at all.

J

Jason Cameron

If you define "legit" I can answer your question.

W

William Patrick Henry

I've got 525 games on my NES classic

M

Matt Musarra

It is, controllers are beyond horrible tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom