Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys, new player here! I'm wondering a couple of things, firstly I was hoping that...

A

Alex Pullen

Hey guys, new player here! I'm wondering a couple of things, firstly I was hoping that some legend would let me join their party as the game is seeming very difficult without friends, still wrapping my head around everything but it would be awesome if I had someone to get a bit of advice from on how to progress also as a side note will we have to pay for the full game again once it's released or will the early access just update to the full game? And does anyone know if the Xbox one is going to have graphic improvements? Right now I'm bummed that I didn't buy it for my ps4 pro any help appreciated thanks guys!

A

Alex McGlasson

When I first started playing ark I played single player until I got used to the game and learn about the dinos and what dinos are hostile and friendly. Beaches are usually the safest place for a new player. Watch out for eels and jellyfish.

A

Alex Pullen

Roger that thanks guys I literally spawn and try to make a hatchet peacefully amongst the flowers and within minutes am bombarded by really fast naked dudes with axes is pve just like online with no human fighting or something?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom