Contact advertising [email protected]

hey guys need some advice. im new to this and decided its time i start on my second...

N

Natan Borges

hey guys need some advice. im new to this and decided its time i start on my second build but i want to go bigger and get involved with liquid cooling. only problem is im still fairly new so have little knowledge and would like to learn more.
heres my current setup

NZXT Phantom 410 case
Asus m5a97 le r2.0
AMD phenom II x4 965
PNY 1060 6gb
2 16gb corsair vengeance
corsair tx650

what mobo, cpu, cooling system, power, and etc would you recommend? my new budget is 3500. can be new or used.

N

Noah Vang

Holy shit! A Phenom II 965 with a GTX 1060??? Now that's severe performance bottleneck! Upgrade to Ryzen or Intel! Or better yet if you can find used Ivy/Sandy Bridge components it'll be 1000x the performance increase compared to Denab

N

Noah Vang

If that's $3500 USD then you can get a Coffee Lake built with new GPU (1080) or a Ryzen 2 build when it hits the Market

N

Natan Borges

What about the new generations of i7 7700k and 8700k?
What mobo would u recommend and why?

N

Noah Vang

That's what I would recommend!

N

Noah Vang

For 8th gen go for any Intel z370 boards! A lot of people would reccomend a Ryzen 1700x build to save you some money towards the video card!

N

Natan Borges

Is the price difference between the 8700k and the 7700k worth it or should i just buy the 7700k? Also i kept reading about people delidding them, any pros and cons about doing that?

J

Joseph Camp

Mate, that is by far one of the nicest looking pc's out there

J

Joseph Camp

what case is that?

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

Just buy a ryzen 1950x cpu based pc with a gtx1080 ti.. Enough.

R

Ryan Waines

Why do all the nicest looking pc cases in this group have fucking AMD Phenom II's in them?

A

Allen J Russell

My wife's phantom 240 with a gigabyte z170xp sli mobo, i7 6700k , 16gb ram, 128gb samsung m2 ssd, 6tb hd, evga gtx 1060 6gb, corsair h100i aio liquid cooler. Awesome case with plenty of room

J

Jason Donald Partington

For $3500 budget? Look no further.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Derrick Reynolds

Like those led lights with a white case

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom