Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys just made the switch from console to PC I play Mcree and widow and need help...

S

Stephen Kearns

Hey guys just made the switch from console to PC I play Mcree and widow and need help learning how to aim
Thanks

E

Eric Adcock

Just click there head lol forehead

Μ

Μάριος Ρουγγέρης

Go to the training session and practice with the mouse, then start by practicing in deathmatch

A

Andrew Davenport

25 sit ups, 50 push ups, 30 pull ups, 67.5 squats and you’ll never miss

S

Stamatis Xiras

Go to training and see which sensitivity works good for you.Then just play a lot of quickplay and voilà,great aiming.

L

Luke Wright

Practice it's all muscle memory.

My advice is go for wrist/arm sens rather than high sens. Which is start off with 400DPI and 6 sens and keep turning it higher till one big flick of the mouse turns you 180. Then get used to doing that, it's alot of lifting and flicking the mouse/moving arm to turn around then using your wrist to aim but it's a hella lot more accurate if you build that into your muscle memory.

Obviously you don't have to go with that but honestly it's the best one you'll always see pro players playing in the 400-600DPI and 6-10 sens, unless they are playing tanks which I think the highest I've seen is 600/12.

I personally roll with 8.15 on most heroes and 8.35 on tracer and genji. I get called a aimbotter daily so I'm doing something right. I play long range hitscan mostly though soldier/mcree and widow.

C

Charlie Helios Sun

Mouse dpi <1000 and in game sens <8 based on preference

C

Chris Weathers

1. Strafe or move your cursor left to right and shoot when the crosshairs are on the target.
2. Lead moving targets just like the real world.
3.Aim for the neck for maximizing number of headshots. If your hero can utilize them.

T

Tudor Alexandru

Sorry i dont aim, I main Symm

O

Omid Berenji

Best to have 2500 dpi and 1000 polling rate at 1.5-2 sense to avoid pixel skipping, a lot of people don't pay attention to this and end up missing everything because their sights can precisely aim. Google pixel skipping in overwatch for more info, I highly suggest you look into it to make sure you choose correct settings, I cannot stress how important it is.

P

Patrick Watkin

Control the mouse from the shoulder and elbow rather than wrist and fingers. This will make it easier to develop muscle memory and also has the benefit of minimizing risk for wrist injury.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom