Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I need some help! I was playing Destiny 2 with my brother and noticed that...

J

Jeremy Yuan

Hey guys, I need some help! I was playing Destiny 2 with my brother and noticed that my computer was sounding louder than usual. I glance over and my rear fan was not spinning. Anyone know what may be the issue? I am aware its dusty and I’m waiting for compressed air shipment from Amazon atm. Any help would be much appreciated. This is my first build and I’d hate to see it die. Also it now does this extended wind down period and right before it shuts off completely, it’ll sound like the fan of either the cpu or gpu (can’t tell which) spins up really fast before stopping and the computer powering off.

E

Eric Mattson

Dust probably killed the fan

K

Kane Hewson

Fans are cheap bro so yeah just replace it and dust the pc out every few months. For now just take the side off and itl be good until you sort that

A

Anthony Marty

Not relating to the fan, but you might try this thing called cleaning your PC from dust.

Other than that, buy a new fan

J

Jeremy Yuan

Ya’ll really don’t read do you smh

M

Maya Diego Arturo

you can just use a brush

D

Dan Pot

Rip dust

M

Maya Diego Arturo

J

Jeremy Yuan

The fans are stock aka they came with the case. I don’t get any control over them via my motherboard controls. I can only control my CPU fan. Hopefully buying new ones will allow me to control them

J

Jason Cook

If i even see dust in my pc its almost instant rebuild, dust is like cancer to a pc, fans probably died due to the build up of it

J

Jordon Leonard

The dust!!! ITS A HORROR FILM!!!

R

Ron Gizzi

Dat dust tho

M

Myles Ward

Lol you actually bought a can of compressed air

J

Jess Solamillo Abenion

buy a new onw

B

Brandon Dempsey

Do you live in the farmhouse from interstellar?? Holy fuck the dust

D

Devin Bless

The dust comments got me

R

Rodolfo De Guzman IV

general cleaning might help you find out what the issue is. I dont know, it must have intake too much dust.

K

Kyler Boedigheimer

you need a new power supply'

C

Clifton D Endicott

That CPU fan cable dangling
.... Shiver

R

Richard Clark

don't take chance with fan just replace it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom