Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I just finished my first Visual Basic project: a free program that serves...

N

Nathan Martina

Hey guys,
I just finished my first Visual Basic project: a free program that serves as a tool for PLAYERUKNOWN'S Battleground players. The "PUBG Timer" is a comprehensive, on-the-fly assistance software designed for beginner to intermediate players. It mainly features the ability to actively and audibly track the player circle at all phases of the game- additionally, quick gun comparison and map implementation allows the user to reference numerical data mid-game- giving newer players a fairer introduction to the game. I look to improve my programming and design skills so any and all feedback or bug reports from players and programmers would be greatly appreciated. As for now the main concept of the program has been completed but I plan to periodically update the program with future implementations and bug fixes. I've linked the project website below for those interested:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tyler Schaefer

Looks like a pretty good program but it might be pretty close to breaking rule number 9..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Drew Torres

Is that like breaking the promise made to not include microtransactions until the game is fully finished?

C

Cyrus Cuenca

Host it on github.io

Much more professional than weebly

H

Hakm Mahmod

Can you tell witch program you created a game and this web site?

T

Tyler Adams

Awesome! Plan on checking it in a few hours!

P

Peter Kaloczy

isnt this cheating ??

J

Joseph Castore

Congrats that's very cool !

A

Alex Ellis

Grant Gofourth you might be interested

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom