Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys dont know should I post this here but basically TakeTwo who published the...

C

Ck Wei

Hey guys dont know should I post this here but basically TakeTwo who published the whole GTA series decided to sue the modders who made OpenIV (Which spawned many awesome mods like Tsunami for GTA IV and the street racing Overhaul Mod for GTA V) Because they wanted to force more micro-transactions upon players. As a PC Gamer we should unite and fight against who dares to take away one of the greatest advantage against other platforms - Modifications

D

Daniel Musto

dont buy gta 6, hit them in there wallet bro. hell i was not even really impressed with 5, the story was good, but gameplay was lacking and the online was balls. all i liked about it was modding the fuck out of the game after i beat it. the campaign i felt was short too.

N

Niels van der Waa

Why mention-mods-?

N

Niels van der Waa

You aint a mod in the group....

C

Conner Bilbo Bostock

Nothing we so will change it. We wont boycot. Why? Because rockstar make amazing games. You, I and every other person knows you will buy GTA 6 as soon as they possibly can. Rockstar are literally too big and too good to fail.

It may upset us. But we will still buy their products

E

Eric Ng

In other words
U are fked up by the gta company

T

Thierry Balans

GTA5 is a narrative failure, they've been trapped by their own ambition and their old desire to make movies.

S

Sascha Schroeder

Rofl,you think they will listen. Do you know how much money they got,the lawyers they have. Stay away from the next game and thats it. Modding will change pretty fast. It will get all paid.

P

Paul William

Half of the people bitching: lets boycott GTA6...next day man i cant wait for red dead 2

J

Jordan Beckford

Z

Zoey Sutton

Just shit post there review sites but copy's on Amazon return them then drop day 1star review

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom