Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey Guys do you believe that Scatter Arrows take skill I believe it doesn't

D

Dylan Seidl

Hey Guys do you believe that Scatter Arrows take skill I believe it doesn't

M

Mosa Sadik

both, at low ranks it needs no skill to shoot at the feet, but as you get higher sometimes u will have to use it very fast and accurate and that requires skill

A

Antti Hartikainen

I don't get kills with it, yet some people do. So it does take skill.

A

Aubrey Wilson

making this post takes no skill

A

Abdel Saad

I swear one day hanzo will be shooting bubbles and still ppl will bitch about him.

S

Sudata Tan

Cuz it takes all the muscle cells in your entire hand to move towards the keyboard and activate the skill... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MUSCLE CELLS IT TAKES?! BILLIONS!!! AND IT TAKES THE SKILL OF AN ENTIRE HUMAN'S SENSE TO MAKE HIS/HER BRAIN TO TELL THEIR HAND TO DO SO!!! Thank you for wasting about 30 seconds of your life reading this post...

E

Emily Canning

I think it does when youre not just shooting it at someones feet. Like shooting above and behind a rein shield

A

Alice Schell

Simple geometry

K

Kira McWilliams

I don't think it does when people use it on the floor when they can't hit any of their shots.

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

As many times I miss the kills with it on Mystery Heroes, it takes something.

A

Aaron Clarke

I was playing FFA last night and I was playing Doomfist. A Hanzo missed his scatter, I killed him, then post mortem an arrow hit me after bouncing around.
I was kinda angry. I still have a lot of hours into Hanzo and it's kind of a stupid ability.

P

Paul Mackie

none atall x

M

Marwan A. Shorman

No skills aim on the feet and thats it
Btw hanZo main here

J

James Jackson

No skill at all, the fact that you can potentially melt a tank using it is ridiculous. I look forward to the ptr.

A

Adam Senior

I believe their are skillfully ways to use the scatter , but generally no

A

Ashe Hayes

Shooting an arrow on the ground that can one shot tanks. I don’t think so.

M

Maros Punpun

mmm it takes some, it's kind necessary to calculate where should they bound better. But well on feets it's a easy spot that most of hanzo players use so that's why people complains but people will always complain about anything

K

Kelson Cameron

Scatter shot at the feet, no skill but if you fire it against a wall or roof to get someone around a Corner or around a shield then I say it does

J

Jackson Ould

If at the feet, no. Any other time, I'd say so.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom