Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, been playing on my rig every now and then for past month, all fine, then i...

J

Jason Staerck

Hey guys, been playing on my rig every now and then for past month, all fine, then i go to switch it on a few days ago and it wont boot up, i get a orange/yellow light and a flashing red on on the post lights ( asus strix h270i) i reseated grpahics card and it booted up, go to turn it on again another day same issue, this time nothing seem to get it to boot then reseted cpu and it started saying new cpu installed, and now it happening again but this time nothing can get it to boot up.

any ideas

Z

Zach Staples

Time for a new pc

Z

Zach Staples

Scrap what you can from it

J

Jason Staerck

it's a month old

L

Leroy Kwint

That sucks bud.. try to switch ram sticks.. pull one out and then turn it on.. and so on man! Hope it helps!

M

Micky Bottoms

bad board maybe.

À

Àndy Crowe

reset cmos.

A

Albert Dela Cruz

RAM or board or the GPU, try swapping out a new set of ram then use it for a few days or try using it without the gpu(if your cpu has integrated graphics on it) or resetting the bios. I've encountered that shit before, apparently the gpu was the culprit

J

Jason Staerck

can't reset bios dosent post. even with gpu out no luck gonna send board back I think

H

Hassan Mehdi

Check power supply and rams.
And make sure there is no bridge formation on the mobo, sometimes for eg. A screw will fall in or something else conductive.

J

Jason Staerck

turns out iffy reset switch. unplugged switch cable and rubs fine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom