Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone, this is my current build, was wondering if I could get some...

• Thread starter Jonathan Sedano
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Sedano

Hey everyone, this is my current build, was wondering if I could get some recommendations on what to upgrade. Or if I'm probably better off starting from scratch. Completely out of the loop when it comes to the new tech so I'm turning to the experts. Thanks!

P

Pràbhjôt Šìñgh

Maybe u can buy a used i7 6700k

M

Marko Vukicevic

I'd go with ryzen 5 1600 and asrock ab350 pro4. Not an amd fanboy but ryzen really beats 6600k and you can ditch the water cooling and get a cheaper air cooler since it uses lot less power.

C

Christopher Yang

just get an i7 6700k/7700k, ur still good.
not worth switching to other platform considering the huge money youll spend (+work and effort) just to have that 5-10fps increase.
so ya skylake/kaby i7 is your way

J

Joshua Schmakel

if you're not noticing any performance dips in games or other applications, honestly, just keep your rig as is and and just hold on to the money for the next yr or so, i dont really see any real reason to upgrade

S

Satyendra Srikanth

Upgrade graphics to gtx 1070 or 1080 depends on your budget ,rest looks good

A

Anmol Bhandari

And go for ryzen 7 1800x

C

Chris Rise

I'm still on my i7 3930k. Just upgraded my GTX 680 to an GTX 1070 and a new 34" monitor. I will guess that your setup runs games better than mine and I have no issue with my setup. I don't see anything you should upgrade if you just play games. I would wait until you can't play the games you want and upgrade the bottleneck. If you render music, videos or something then I would upgrade to an i7. As Pràbhjôt Šìñgh commented, buy a used CPU, you will save money and you can return it to the seller if it don't work as it should, but only if you are rendering stuff :)

F

Fabian Vega

Processor and motherboard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom