Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone I have a 1080ti and a ryzen 1800x I havent overclocked and was wondering...

M

Michael P Santerre

Hey everyone I have a 1080ti and a ryzen 1800x I havent overclocked and was wondering if i should even bother i have a ultra wide 3440 1440 monitor. Does anyone have any safe numbers to a reasonable overclock.

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

Do you NEED to, is the question. Are you getting less than 60FPS in your games?

M

Michael P Santerre

Well assassins creed seems to drop frame rates but cod is amazing so ya for sure im some games its wierd though because its only on the initial movement do i get lag but once its going its fine

R

Richard Philips

I don't think you need to personally not for gaming

R

Richard Philips

at that res your gpu will be doing most of the work

E

Erik Tripp

4ghz usual. 4.1 if you got a good bin like i did

C

Clifton D Endicott

You should not need an overclock with a ti at that resolution honestly

C

Clifton D Endicott

Your going to get 60fps minimum on everything

R

Ryan Bloch

Yes you should....

C

Cameron Horbal

Run proc at 4 itll help on some games.

D

Dylan Knights

I run the 1080ti at 2025 MHz higher power target and 6% voltage just for fps stability but other than that doesn't give you much else

C

Cody Barnette

There is really no sense in over clocking. Is the risk worth the very small benefit. You have some higher end stuff, and personally, I would not touch it's factory specs.

S

Shaun Soutter

No point overclocking the 1080Ti, most cards are overclocked by the manufacture as high as possible, you won't squeeze much more performance out.

S

Shawn Mehltretter

Not over clocking is like leaving money on the table. Its so easy nowadays and its rather safe. Why wouldn't you take the free performance boost?

C

Clifton D Endicott

There's no point over clocking at that resolution though he should be getting locked fps as is why make the PC louder when you can do it quiet

J

Jake R

I have the same build that I built last week. 1800x, Asus extreme board, 1080ti. I'm overclocking it just to see what it will do. I've got a stable 4.1 GHz CPU and this week I'll start on the card. I got a lot of my starting info from YouTubers and companies doing the same testing over clock speeds.

B

Ben Joslin

My 1080ti goes to between 2130-2175 depending on how well behaved my pc is being at the time. Got my 1950x to 4.1

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom