Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey everybody im new to overwatch. I mainly play solider 76 and junkrat. Looking for...

J

Jesse Bunn

Hey everybody im new to overwatch. I mainly play solider 76 and junkrat. Looking for any tips or anything that i should know. Anything helps. Thank you!

C

Cody Bonham

As soldier. If someone is far away like pharah, don’t just hold down the fire button. Kinda tap it. Will get better accuracy long distance. Umm junk rat is just basically spam tf out of grenades and mines. He really don’t take much skill to use. Just gotta have decent aim.

J

Jesse Bunn

Yea i knew about the firing with soldiers gun. And i heard that people do that with junkrat. I really try not to spam

S

Shane Sketchley

Recommend you watch PVPTwitch if you play junkrat. He has a Twitch and youtube channel. He's a very skilled Junkrat player and plays very aggressively. Alway learn something from him.

Q

Quintin Vigil-Highhawk

When it comes to junk fat distance is key for him because if he’s up close he becomes pretty vulnerable if you don’t know how to use him right. Keep an eye on using your damage for shields or meat bags because ult charge comes from mostly them. Once in a while I use junk as a stealth character in a fight because coming from behind scares all of them since they aren’t focusing you. Using the mine to both kill and for a quick escape is always a win. Soldier I don’t play too much of, but don’t just use your healing pod for yourself. Your team needs healing too so don’t be afraid to spare it for them if the healer died during a fight. It helps your ult charge out quite a bit as well. I wish you luck!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom