Contact advertising [email protected]

Here's a piece of information for those of you I see asking where you can buy a...

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Here's a piece of information for those of you I see asking where you can buy a Windows 10 key for 25 cents and a piece of warm pocket lint.

You can legally download, install, and use Windows 10 without a license key, free of charge. All you have to do is during the installation process, when it asks for your license key, click the "I don't have a license key" link.

The vast majority of the system's features will remain untouched and as far as I can tell there's no time limit. There are some small restrictions in place like the inability to change your wallpaper and things, but you can install/uninstall software and apps, browse the web, listen to your music, watch movies, etc.

This is handy because if you are ONLY wanting to play games, this can shave $100 off the cost of your PC. Also, if you're a system builder, you can go ahead and just install Windows 10 without a license key, sell the system for cheaper, and if the end user wants to unlock the disabled functions later themselves, they can click the "Activate" button later, and if they don't want to, they don't have to and they saved $100 on the price of their rig.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom