Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Here's a link for info on my PvP server. Need more players/tibes to join! Feel free to...

• Thread starter Charles Frankie Christiansen
  • Start date
C

Charles Frankie Christiansen

Here's a link for info on my PvP server. Need more players/tibes to join! Feel free to join!

T

Trey Warde

Have you gotten ice wyverns to spawn naturally on ur map??

T

Trey Warde

My nitrado server isn't spawning em. Fucking month chasing em and no luck finding one. Heh

C

I have found the eggs but I didn't stick around to see if the wyvern was coming lol

T

Trey Warde

Yea. You guys run Dino count at 1.0, right?

C

1.2 I think. Have you tried to do the dino wipe setting after a reset? It's supposed to spawn in whatever fixes they patched.

T

Trey Warde

Yup yup. Do Dino wipe after every reset.

T

Trey Warde

We had Dino count lowered for a bit because we were center originally. Wayyy too many Dino's. Wonder if that's what messed with us. Back up to 1.0 now

C

Hmmm... I'll keep an eye out. I run like he'll after grabbing eggs lol

C

Yea the update from last month messed up the dino spawns but I messed around with the nitrado settings and found a good balance at 1.2 ish

T

Trey Warde

U guys having rain issues by Chance? Haven't rained for days on our server. Get sound. But no water

T

Trey Warde

Losing my mind with the glitches. Lol

C

Yea same here rains once every prber day but can't see it bit our player rehydrates so it's working just not perfectly lol

T

Trey Warde

Weird. Not filling our reservoirs.

T

Trey Warde

Thanks brotha. Appreciate the info. Gonna try 1.2

C

No problem. Haven't tried reservoirs yet... the map still has some issues but it's still the best in my opinion just because it has all the dinos. Plus I can't wait until they add the southeast corner.

T

Trey Warde

Oh one more question bro, my bad. Lol.

Have you had any fishing rod drops? We have drop quality up to 10x but not a single fishing rod in a month

C

I've personally never fished lol. I do have my drop quality at 3x and it's dropping ascended gear on green green drops lol

C

Definitely going to drop it in the future lol

T

Trey Warde

Oh man. X10 is insane. Great drops. Like 700 damage shotguns and pikes. Lol

Just not a single fishing rod drop. Can you recall even one dropping?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom