Contact advertising [email protected]

Here is my PC set up. It's low end but plays pubg at medium settings with 40 FPS at...

• Thread starter Michael McCrummen
  • Start date
M

Michael McCrummen

Here is my PC set up. It's low end but plays pubg at medium settings with 40 FPS at 1080p.

Case: Phanteks P400s TG
CPU: AMD FX 8370
GPU: MSI Gaming X RX 480 8GB
Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (16GB)
Memory: WD 1 TB HHD, Samsung 850 evo 250Gb SSD
MOBO: Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura
CPU Cooling: Stock Wraith CPU cooler
Case Cooling: 2 120MM IPPC Noctua fans, 2 140MM IPPC Noctua fans
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: Logitech G413 Carbon, Logitech G13 Gameboard
HeadSet: SteelSeries Arctis 7

D

Damir Šaravanja

Seems like a hard CPU bottleneck, I have a R5 1600x and a RX480 and get about 100FPS on very low expect AA and textures are on ultra

K

Kevin Edward

Nice looking machine. Pug G is a buggy pile of shit anyway

J

Jean A. Miranda

That's odd, it should be running 60fps, my friend has a rx 480 and he plays any game on max 60fps

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

Your settings are wrong. AA high, textures high and anything else very low. Trust me!

T

Tomesej Godpro

Name of chair?

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

i wouldnt call the rx 480 low end. only 40fps on med? probably cpu is holding you down. 1060 3gb here paired with an i5 6500, getting over 60fps on high settings

A

Abdallah Alattar

Here’s a good settings:
AA: very low
Post processing: low (not necessary but just if you want some darker angles)
Shadows: very low
Textures : medium
Effects very low
Foliage: very low
View distance : medium
————-
But I think you have a bottleneck so you have to upgrade your cpu to ryzen or something

D

Dillon Lysinger

Hmm I have a similar setup and get much better frames, like 60-100, with these settings:

AA: Ultra

Post Processing: Very Low

Shadows: Medium

Textures: High

Effects: Very Low

Foliage: Very Low

View Distance: Low

L

Lewis Kiltie

DO NOT listen to all these clowns telling you to put your draw distance at low/very low. Turn literally everything to either low or very low and put your draw distance to ultra. It's an fps game that relies on being able to spot people in the distance before the final circles.

D

Dakota Spidermonkey Brown

Chair?

Y

Yves Glenn

i got I5 7400, 1050ti , 8gb 2400, it's 100% stable at 60fps vsync on, if I turn off vsync , min is 65, max is 85, 1080p, ultra texture, AA, distance and very low settings on the rest of the options, turn off character render on game ui, and instant replay,check video on youtube on what's the best setting for windows, there are videos on youtube as well that you need to do on pubg application aswell, like some copying and pasting codes to it's common folder blah blah blah, its all in you tube, try to set your graphics card to performance as well, I'm sure there's a lot of you tube vidz available on what is the best settings for your vc. i hope this helps

M

Michael McCrummen

With this current setup, do you think it would be worth it to overclock my cpu? If so what’s the best way to do it?

J

Jesse Salo

i i'm in love with that tble... i might need it

K

Kyle Alan

msi boards were top of the line good to see you were able to get these

J

Johnny Ch

Try prioritising cpu in the task manager

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom