Contact advertising [email protected]

Help please I bought a Lenovo ip520 - 15 ik , 2 days back i5 8th gen, 8 GB DDR 4...

A

Ashish Routray

Help please
I bought a Lenovo ip520 - 15 ik , 2 days back
i5 8th gen, 8 GB DDR 4 graphics, 2 TB, 4 GB Nvidia MX 150 , graphics... But the laptop heats after an hour of usage of game and fan produces a lot of noise.. The speed of game also reduces and the laptops starts lagging.. Can't understand what to do....
Please help

I

Ivan Muñoz Untalan

Get a cooling pad

A

Akhil Rxz

buy a new pc

W

Witcher Edeg

just shit on it

B

Ben Collins

Unfortunately that's gonna happen with gaming laptops. Try buying a cooling pad that's about all you can do. Did you buy brand new or refurbished?

T

Tyson Robinson

It’s a laptop so when gaming it will be noisy to make sure it doesn’t overheat, cooling pad is the best option or just get a desktop

R

Robert Shephard

Cooling pad and also when it starts to lagg are u plugged in... bcuz my g750 at 50% it slows down if not plugged in so i removed battery and have it always plugged in

W

William Burbidge

Alter fan speed curve possibly with software such as msi afterburner

A

Armando Guerra

Well, it isn't a gaming laptop. That's the first problem.
It is a multimedia machine.
You are probably pushing its limits and it's just not keeping up. You should return it if you can and look at the Legion series from Lenovo if that is your preferred company.

R

Rushikesh Vidye

MX 150 IS 2 GB CARD...
WHICH GAME DO YOU PLAY AND WHICH SETTING

H

Hüseyin Padovan-Özdemir

Return it.Seriously, been there and it will never been good enough for hours of gaming. As others write you can get a cooling pad, but it will not be enough. Return it and buy a desktop pc....

A

Adam Gow

Cooling Pad is just a bandaid solution. Take it back. It should not heat up that much regardless of usage when new.

A

Armando Guerra

I have an Alienware R3 15 with a 7700HQ, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR4 and I can run PUBG at around 100-120 fps average.

I did undervolt the CPU to lower temps and running a HAVVIT cooling pad. This combo keeps me under 80. Before it would go into the mid 90s.

D

Dylan Baxendell

It's just not powerful enough to run games. It's always going to overheat. You should return it and get a gaming desktop. You can't game on laptops without being plugged in so you might as well get a desktop

C

Cole O'Reilly

Undervolting the CPU! I had to do it on my Asus, what is happening is the laptop is getting too hot so its thermal throttling to not break anything. Look on YouTube or sometimething but dowoad Intel XTU and look up how, it will do nothing to performance unless you undervolt too much in which case it will crash and reset the undervolt. It will increase battery life and lower the temps and quiten the laptop.

N

Natan Borges

Cooling pads and add bigger rubber pads (feet). That’s how I solved the heat problem on my sister’s laptop

J

Jan de Santa

Pssst here is my pro tipp: go to the advanced energy settings and put the processor energy on minimal 90% and maximal 90%. Laptop wont overheat and runs smoothly. Thank me later lul

T

Thomas Locke

This is why I only game on a desktop computer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom