Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello Overwatch People! This is a giving back to you guys. You guys can be awesome...

E

Enrique Sandoval

Hello Overwatch People!

This is a giving back to you guys. You guys can be awesome or trolls sometimes but you make the group what it is. Active and engaging. Just remember to be nice to each other like papa Jeff wants. Some people come home to relieve stress and play overwatch. They don't need someone berating them. So how am I giving back to you? I will be handing out two psn cards of 10 bucks each, same for Microsoft and a 20 dollar one of bnet. Also will be choosing someone to give a free copy of Overwatch too on PC. U fortunately due to location. All these will be for NA. So comment your favorite moments in game or maybe an experience this group helped you get. Also for the free copy of OW. Why you haven't had it yet. You can't have an account already. This is for someone who maybe has only played free weekends or just interested in OW. If I find out you already had an account, Insta ban from the group. Let the commenting begin!

T

Tara Marrero

Bump

K

Kelly Sophia

Not commenting to enter obv, but semi bump and also to say that you can easily switch between regions on Overwatch so while the gift cards may need to stay US based I don't think the OW gifting cross region would be an issue.

T

Tara Marrero

What the heck where are all the people at

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

Man my favorite moment in a game would have to be when I was playing dva and my friend was playing winston on hollywood... it was the first point after the original cap around half way in and I told my friend to just jump in and cause a scene he was confused and didnt know why so I said just trust me and go in so he jumped solo and I launched my ult in... got an easy 5man kill... it was beautiful <3 I will forever remember that moment

S

Sam Rae

*trying for da bnet card*
My favorite moment in the game was one of my first games. Before I found a main, I was playing Reindhart and I thought I was doing horrible and not contributing the whole time, pretty much beating myself up. We were in a big team fight and I used my alt, got a quad kill and my team proceeded to thank me and I ended up making some friends from it, along with a friend who coaches me on how to learn other characters still. Sure the community might be toxic sometimes but there are plenty of people who are friendly and make you want to play the game more. I've got a steady group of ow friends to party up with now and it's always an enjoyable time for the most part, also let's me escape from my joke of a life lmfao

T

Tara Marrero

Bump

A

Astrid Wilson

Stealing POTG with mercy ult is my favorite past time in overwatch

K

Keegan Kelly

Since no one is commenting can I have all the free stuff

E

Enrique Sandoval

Maybe people don't wanna read the whole thing.

S

Sam Rae

Y'all forgot to put in your posts what item you're trying for btw

B

Brian Aymaya

Favorite moment in the game is when I genji deflected a widow shot back to her across the map by accident

N

Nitza Lopez

This is my fist FPS game my husband got me to play it and even thought I'm no way near to be good enough to play with people in this group I like seeing their highlights and I know with practice I will get better

S

Sharney Heartfilia

There are better groups

S

Sam Rae

Am I allowed to edit my post since a lot of people are going for one thing? If not it's cool :)

J

Justin Singletary

I love the unique game modes that were added later on to spice up the experience, like Deathmatch. I always have a lot of fun with those. I have it on console and it is a lot of fun but it would also be cool to own it on the PC too!

B

Brady Cox

The most amazing moment of my OW career is when my entire team was dead, so I used Rip Tire as Junk, killed 3 people, then killed 2 more people with grenades, then pushed the payload by myself and won.

I'd like the gift card plz

H

Henry Cain

Pc

Favorite in game moment I was playing as tracer and got both sprays in the same game of qp
Stuck a rein repeatedly and really pissed him off and he kept hitting me with the hammer of death and I kept recalling for that self heal. It was one of the most satisfying games I've played.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

I just want one PSN card, so you can split the other between someone else.

J

Joseph Williams

My favorite moment was when a team of 5, while most having no mics and having a leaver coordinated a last attack on Hollywood perfectly, executing our jobs properly and making the right picks, and nearly winning; only to loose because we had no 6th to help kill the flying in mercy for the team Rez. We played the entire attack with 5. We fucking played our asses off

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom