Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello Ladies and Gents. Played from literally hour one for D1 and loved it. Yes I...

M

Martin Davey

Hello Ladies and Gents. Played from literally hour one for D1 and loved it. Yes I understand D2 is rather lackluster but I have come over from the darkside of my console, on which I am max level (praise the frames).

Got a 308 Char right now but finding a team to Raid/NF with is rather difficult considering the ole'faithful DestinyLFG.net and the like are DEAD (im talking 700 players). Looking for a active serious clan/friends on the EU server.

I do however work a nightshift so it's not that simple. Avid, experienced raider (all challenge modes etc), got a 2.6kd on console, still mastering M+K in crucible but not too shabby atm.

TLDR: Moved to PC, need experienced bud's/clan to play with and/or have bants with. TYVM

BlizzID - Nado#21129 (please let me know who you are if you add me. Nothing worse than "Heyyy... guy from... facebook.")

P

Peter Miller

We're an active clan that raids and does pvp together. Some of us played D1 as well. We keep spreadsheets updated to make teams for raids ahead of time. We also keep track of our members and we ask our members to let us know if they want or need to be inactive for a longer time. We use discord.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dalton Netto

Mah Nibba

T

Tim Spencer

Welcome from DPUK. Not played Xbox since it released on PC. Add me up if you like. TinieTimper#2998. I’d say join Dalton’s clan raptors, but you’ll only see me active on EU

J

James Ibanez

Bungie.net -> find fireteam is the me meta

L

Liam Verbelen

Immewnity#2736, usually up for anything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom