Contact advertising [email protected]

hello i am a current ps4 gamer but i want to join the PC master race and i was...

• Thread starter Paola Andrea Nazario
  • Start date
P

Paola Andrea Nazario

hello i am a current ps4 gamer but i want to join the PC master race and i was wondering if someone could find a good build for me that is 1000 or under i never built a pc before so i need some help please thank you x)

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

I have to suggest buying a pre-built PC.

G

George Rudolf Mezzomo

At the current moment, maybe buying someone else's used machine seems like a good idea.

M

Maddison Canham

I recommend just going on pcpartpicker and seeing what you can afford and then decide if you want to buy pc parts used or even a whole system used just because with all the bitcoin miners out there most gpus prices are really high in some cases double the cost

A

Allen J Russell

What games are you looking to play

C

Christos Velaetis

Well, it’s a bad period to build a pc due to the high GPU prices. If I were you I would wait a little bit to see if anything changes and if not I would build then a pc. You could wait for the new Ryzen processors. Idk but it’s definitely a bad time to build a pc

J

Joe Mintz

I recommend getting a pre built right now. Crypto miners are making it hard to make a good PC

K

Keir Baker-Mansour

I'd highly recommend getting a prebuilt PC right now. Crypto miners have shot the prices for GPUs into the stratosphere.

J

Joe Mintz

HP Pavilion Power Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-7700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 16GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 (580-068, Black)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Francis Mauricio

Look for the prebuilts with either an RX580 or GTX 1060. Or a 1070 if ur budget fits. They'll be more powerful than your ps4 >>> former ps4 pro owner

A

Akex Benjamin

Prebuilts aren't bad in the current graphics card market

A

Abdullah Asmaell

first tell us where you live so we can know all the prices and everything and dont ever buy a prebuilt pc only if you got a really really good deal

C

Chris Sheldon

I wouldn't recommend tried to buy one right now that isn't pre built. The GPU and RAM price spike has made it absurdly difficult to get a good PC for a good price.

R

Romeo P. Barrozo Jr.

bad idea to build pc right now, try finding some prebuilts like cyberpower etc. do not buy one without dedicated graphics card for gaming.

J

Jeremy Ayala Calderón

yep at this moment prebuilts are the route

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

I can't believe I'm suggesting it, but it's not a bad deal right now.

P

Paola Andrea Nazario

thanks everyone

P

Paola Andrea Nazario

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom