Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello guys, recently my computer started having this weird problem and i´m not sure...

M

Miguel Ângelo

Hello guys, recently my computer started having this weird problem and i´m not sure how to fix it although i already googled the issue.
This is what it happens, i turn on my computer and then it turns off suddenly and it boots again ( I get past the bios menu) the whole thing shuts off, and then after a few seconds of being off, it restarts and works perfectly.
It´s worth to say that this is a new computer that I´ve assembled recently, and in the first weeks there was nothing wrong with it, but all of a sudden a few days ago this started happening, anyone here had or has the same issue and could help me out?
Thanks in advance!

M

Miguel Ângelo

Could this be happening due to a corrupt windows installation? I think not but well

A

Allen J Russell

If it's a corsair power supply is start there. Had same issue with a corsair psu. Bought a new one which was bad and fried my gpu. J have a evga now

M

Miguel Ângelo

bump

L

Li Minwen

Had a similar problem like these before.

For me, it was an unstable OC that was just a little too much, once restored to stock settings it would run fine and not shut down without notice.

Otherwise I would assume PSU or heating issue to cause a full shutdown.

C

Charlie van Schijndel

Dowload aidia64 and stress cpu / fpu / ram and vidcard seperately. Find out what makes it crash. Ive had the same issue. Turns out it's my ram

C

Charlie van Schijndel

I also replaced my psu since that seemed the most logical problem, turns out it wasnt

M

Miguel Ângelo

Also, this only happens when i turn off my computer for hours, if it´s only off like 1 hour or 2 it boots perfectly but if i go to bed and wake up and try to boot it will boot and then reboot

M

Miguel Ângelo

Should i try to update my bios drivers?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom