Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello Guys, I came across this post from Autcad, it brought me good memories of the...

J

Jozef Kaled

Hello Guys, I came across this post from Autcad, it brought me good memories of the 90s when they started all that era 3D, those programs to design houses and any object with all available tools, novelties and sophistication of the time.

Note: the comment (Fun Fact) in the post is great!

T

Tefen Ca

Hahahaha. I remember my highschool having some huge old PC running version like 2.0 or 3.0 of AutoCAD when I was 14(18 yrs ago). At that time I was making my own levels for Quake II with Qoole99 with my Pentium 3 750 MHz which was way faster and probably 10x more advanced & more options than the AutoCAD they had at the highschool.

I remember the teacher being all smug and treating me like some dumb kid and telling me I had to take several classes and earn and work my way up to getting to learn to use it in grade 12 when I was in grade 9.
I said to him, "No thanks man, my computer at home is like 30x more powerful that this old machine and I already design 3D models of entire rooms, buildings, & levels for videos games in a 3D editing program better than this."
I think his reply was something along the lines of "Yeah, I really doubt that. I don't think you even understand how this stuff works. It is very complicated stuff and you need to learn many classes before you can work your way to this level. Come back and see me once you have earned the required credits".
To which I think I replied "What part of me telling you No thanks & that your equipment is too old did you not understand?" and just walked away.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom