Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone! I've been on the search for a team for a while now, and every one I...

J

Jess Nibley

Hello everyone! I've been on the search for a team for a while now, and every one I come across is either full of toxic players, unwelcoming, or both. I'm getting kind of fed up with it so I've decided to create my own.
I'd love it if I could create a team that works well together and gets along. I'd also like the team to create a warm, welcoming environment that doesn't add to the already toxic community. Please don't leave rude or unnecessary comments.

I'm a flex player but mostly tank/support. I main D.Va, Mercy, Widow, and Sym (Although I'm not a very good Widow so I don't play her in comp). I'm currently in mid-silver just so anyone who's interested knows. I'm very interested in learning the game better and climbing as a team. Anyone who's toxic towards teammates or other teams will not be tolerated. I want a safe environment for myself and friends.

If you're interested feel free to PM me for Discord c:

H

Hilary Lohr

PC NA?

M

Michael Bates

Might wanna add platform and region :)

T

Tudor Alexandru

I play mostly Symm and Mercy and i am on EU... i could change back and forth between regions but i dont know if you want me there..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom