Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone! I recently obtained Ark on my XBox One and I was looking to join a...

M

Matt Berlin

Hello everyone! I recently obtained Ark on my XBox One and I was looking to join a good tribe (or maybe start one of my own) on a good server for the console. I have experience on singleplayer as right now I'm Level 60, just looking to make some friends and participate in some awesome stuff :)

E

Enrique Zepeda

Hello I'm am admin to a player dedicated server

HI WE ARE A PVE SERVER ON RAG EVERYTHING IS IS SLIGHTLY BOOSTED BUT NOT TO MUCH

Everyone that joins will get a starter if they want
It's a argintavis and sabertooth with metal tools

There is 5 admins that are here to help if you need anything just ask

There is a community centre for everyone to use that has a pawn shop,Dino shop,industrial grinder,forge,chem bench

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matt Berlin

I'll join up! Just need a mic and I'll be good :D

E

Enrique Zepeda

Mic not required...

I'll on vacation but will be on Tuesday or Wednesday... So I hope to see you on there...

Also FYI yellow banners mean ADMIN base..

M

Matt Berlin

I should be on Wednesday, what is the specific server so I know?

M

Matt Berlin

Good to know.

E

Enrique Zepeda

You request to join server... Then just like you would add a gamertag you search and add thearkmasters as a friend then join game...

Make sure to post on the pinned post asap...

We currently PvE only but will soon return to PvPvE again... Weekday PvE weekend PvP...

It is a European server... But I get good connection... I live in Corpus Christi Texas...

M

Matt Berlin

Alright awesome

A

Andy Stewart

OnlineJediCartelServer RAG and ISL pve just for fun boosted no mic needed

J

Jeanette Jordan

You are more than welcome to check out my server. I try to keep it as peaceful as possible. Friendly raiding but no dick moves like insiding and destroying community property. Its on the Aberration map. All stats are mid-level boosted with 150+ Lvl Dino spawns. Higher Boosted Weight, Taming, Mating, Hatching, Maturing, Harvest (w/ tools) Longer nights, shorter days due to intense solar radiation. 3 friendly admins, one regularly on for server maintenance, boss battles, hosting events, taming/painting dinos and hand out starter packs with Jrny Hide Armor, Apprentice Metal Tools, Apprentice Pike Crossbow w/ tranq and reg arrows (50 each) plus Asc Climbing Gear and Jrny Fishing Rod and a Lvl 150 shoulder tame. Community Center is at 12Lat/50Long Fertile Lake. Server name 247BoostAberDarkAngel. The Main host Admin is me, JJDarkAngel84

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom