Contact advertising [email protected]

have this. enemy team wanted to achievement swap lol. I got them for heroes i dont...

• Thread starter Solaír Whómst Praisé
  • Start date
S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

have this. enemy team wanted to achievement swap lol. I got them for heroes i dont play much. ( yes i know junk's ult is easy, but i had the chance and took it)
Cheap?
yes.
did i mind? not at all. we got matched with them next 2 games and had fun playing normally.

never expected this to happen tbh

V

Victor M. Legarreta

Praise the sun, good hunter.

W

Wesley Pugh

Ashen one bring me your souls

N

Nicklas Sørensen

I got the mine one because a doomfisk was charging towards someone and my trap was between them and i threw the mine at him too xD i thought the mine would make him go over my team mate

Å

ÅAlexander Cameron

Disapprove. Is your choice tho least you wernt ruining games ect. Still makes it bad for people who legit earned the sprays, sorry if u take this bad just saying

L

Liam Gp

achievement swappers are dorks

M

Maya Siegmeyer

Nice name! I love it

A

Andy B Ren

Reported for not trying in quickplay. Quickplay is SO serious.

G

Gurjot Singh

Seeing your username, I think I might be in your friend list and we have played together earlier. Are you the one who is afraid of playing competitive because you can get deranked and likes to play mystery heroes or arcade instead? :p

M

Mads Langberg Schaadt Thomsen

that is cheap as fuck. Do you even know why it called an achievement ?

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

I’ve done this before. Kids on the other team wants characters they never really played. Such as Widow, Hanzo even Lucio. They were super nice. I got Lucio, McCree and Hanzo from achievement swapping.....only to get them like 5 games later lol

C

Chaz Frisell

Lame

D

Dinis Pedroso

Wished people gave me Crattered for free

F

Flan Huncho

u play on japanese ??

M

Maxy May

How do u talk to opp team?

S

Sam Walker

You should have done Rapid Discord, that shit's impossible

J

Jacob Angrey Henson

Reported

B

Benjamin Savage

This kid said reported

T

Ty Burbank

You need 4 kills to get the achievement

R

Riley Talbot

Lol you could just get good? None of the achievements are very difficult and the ones that are will hair happen in a game like rapid discord

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom