Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone in this group went and brought one of those 8-bitdo controllers for the...

• Thread starter Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.
  • Start date
D

D.T. Stroschein

Yes, and yes.

M

Mark Wilkinson

Why would someone want to use this over a pro controller is beyond me. For nostalgic reasons? Sure, but don't say it's as good or better.

C

Chris Tompkins

Yes!!!!!

D

Derrick Diaz

Well i bought it for my rasberri pi 3.Will never use any other controller for retro games.This is the one for me.

M

Miguel Nero

It's a bitch to connect to the switch

P

Pete Dorsett

I just got a pro controller and I'm mad I waited so long to get it

許兆樟

I tried Street fighter and Mario kart with this and the official pro controller, and this one had quite a bit of lag. Not sure what was going on there

M

Matthew Hirt

Trying to decide between getting this or just using my Switch Pro Controller for RetroPie... I love the pro controller but this just looks so damn cool

A

Anastasia Sobol

I actually have because I found it for 5 dollars(two actually) I prefer the pro controller

K

Kevin Malaugh

Can anyone verify it works well with Wii u. I have a switch too.

I

Ignatius Isidore

I'll try it out if it aint too expensive and that it DOES work with the switch.

T

Tony Sandlin

I really like mine, it works great with the switch and my retroPI

J

James Peck

bought 4 of them def worth it specially for the retro style games like cave story and street fighter

B

Benjamin Bracker

Worth every penny.

F

Fayne Quinn

honestly feel the pro controller is an overpriced, heavy and meh controller. I bought it, but wish I had found these before.

K

Kyle Kowalevicz

it works fantastic on the switch! but carefull, fiddling with the modes while trying to connect to the switch while near another bluetooth item paired to the device has caused me to crash the switch a few times.

and the controller has a quarter second lag when used with a phone.

M

Michael Walsemann

I dunno... I'd rather go
for an arcade stick, despite that price tag.

L

Luke Law

i got this one and the classic snes one. they work great. light.. and lot cheaper.. and i find the dpads work a lot better. i find the pro controller and the joycons hav issues using dpad for som games. ie bomber man.

W

Wunda Wurld

So worth it.

A

Aaron Gonzalez

I feel it's stupid to use"too" in place of "to" and vice versa. As well as "than" with "then"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom