Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone in this group went and brought one of those 8-bitdo controllers for the...

• Thread starter Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.
  • Start date
S

Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.

Has anyone in this group went and brought one of those 8-bitdo controllers for the switch? Is it worth the money?

A

Alex Castillo

Yes if you play dpad dependent games. Since the Joycon doesn't have one and the Pro Controllers dpad sucks.

T

Thorsten Pfeiffer

For Arcade and Retro style games like Street Fighter2 definitely a good solution and the next best thing to an actual Arcade Stick. I don't regret buying one. Nevertheless, if you have bigger hands it is a bit small and I'd suggest you wait for the new version, which will be released later this year ( it's just a bit bulkier and seems to have a closer feeling to an SNES pad ).

R

Richard Corrales

Definitely worth the investment, but like was already stated, kinda awkward to hold for those with big hands.

J

Jonathan Patimo

it's a great alternative to pro as it's pricey, this does the same thing but suitable for smaller hands, I have Hariyama hands but I've grown to love it

J

John Lachovych

Already had some for raspberry pi haven't use it for switch yet but they are good controllers

M

Marieke Botman

I like it! Got big hands, but for me, it isn't a problem with the controller

S

Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.

I want to get it because it overall looks like a decent controller and would probably use it for my desktop as well (I need to find a Bluetooth adapter for my desktop to use it of course but it probably doesn't cost much) and I figured it'll kill two birds with one stone since I only have one controller for my switch

J

Jonathan Patimo

search my post from yesterday, it's about this controller and Bluetooth adapter

T

Toby Vetters

I've got one and it works amazing for dpad games. Since the joysticks are in the middle they're too awkward for my hands but the controller itself is wonderful

J

John Lachovych

I'm just gonna probably get a 2nd pair of joy-cons and a pro controller for the switch think that will do it for me,might even use my 8bitdo controller for retro-gaming but haven't had any issue with the button layout on the joy-cons and it's usually just me playing my GF does most of her gaming on PC.but the cost of this systems controller and how many some have bought wow I can't see it $400 in controllers versus buying 6 new games,and a few accessories I'm choosing the games XD

M

Merideth Paskel McKamey

if you get the adapter you can play original SNES with it. so switch or not its totally worth it to me lol

R

Rehenie Rossab

Does this controller have limitations? Can it play every game in switch?

D

Derek Beattie

Im waiting on the new snes ones with the rumble, and different trigger layout.

D

David Kohzad

I want one, but the analog sticks should've been on top instead of the bottom.

H

Huang Tim

If you are interested a Converter, please see
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Max Sippel

They look to small . probs worth a good price tho

M

Matthew Hirt

Anybody know if these will work with retro pie?

M

Mark Richardson

Its nice

A

Alexander Maximvm

People say it's like the pro controller I'll buy it later when mario Odyssey comes out idk

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom