Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone else heard rumors that there's a small possibly that the campions ballad...

J

James McCord

Has anyone else heard rumors that there's a small possibly that the campions ballad dlc could be released tomorrow?

J

Juan Núñez

No. What's your source of information?

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Havent heard that rumor.. but would be nice

S

Stewart Moyer

there are Better Odds Of Metroid Prime 5 being released tomorrow.

D

Dylan Pereira

Surprised this post got approved

J

James McCord

Only reason I ask is several YouTube posts thinking it might happen due to the release of the Botw explorer's edition coming out

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I was thinking the same thing! I heard those rumors too, and I wanted them to be true.

J

Josh Brown

I think it's confirmed for December.

C

Christian Ahumada

What's that?

M

Matt Rayfield

While it is confirmed for December, it won't be the same day as Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I forsee it coming maybe the Week before Christmas as the Holiday Special for that month as the Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition was for Thanksgiving this month.

C

Cynicallia Olexa

It was always listed as coming out on 31st December. That's what I'm counting on.

J

John Starr

Where did you hear that rumor? And for people who have said it is confirmed for December no it is not. All they have said is around the holidays and we are around the holidays. But considering we are getting towards the end of November with out it most likely it will be December.

A

AJ Morrow

When is the champion's dlc supposed to release?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom