Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Has anyone else experienced what appears to be a glitch when a microraptor attacks?...

H

Hassan Khalid

Has anyone else experienced what appears to be a glitch when a microraptor attacks?

Here's what happens to me. He'll knock me off my mount and give that annoying paralysis thing. By the time I recover, my mount disappears. I don't get a notification that it's been killed (as hard as it would be considering it happened to my carno, beezlebufo and pteranodon, the second two have a lot of level developments on health)

I find myself looking around for several minutes and eventually just restart before it automates and makes my pet disappear forever.

L

Luis Daniel Classen

Put your tame on pasive and following you so when you get dismounted dont move from your side

L

Luis Daniel Classen

Bet youre playing on single player that kind of things happen alot to solo modo

B

Ben Jeffries

Had this happen with an argy at one point - turned out that it was still following a megaladon I had been riding just before I started flying on it. Spent a day trying to find him on the wrong island

R

Rolf Marius Maaø

Happend to us. Griffin was on passive, got knocked of by microraptor and the griff just poofed away right infront of my eyes.

H

Hassan Khalid

I really hate the very easy to beat animals that are annoying in other ways... like the compies who have zero chance but come after you just to waste your time, the bird who steals your stuff and the microraptor who knocks you off your mount and makes it disappear just to get piked in the face in retaliation. Makes you wonder how important it is to him to ruin your game :p

T

Tana Ross

My pteranodon got hit by a raptor once and it glitched and knocked him just out of render, might be what happened with you too. It took about two hours of flying in circles and whistling follow for him to hear me and show up

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Micro raptor attack seems to chase animals away I've had to pull my equips out of the water because they had chased it in

J

John Davis

Ensure your dino is on passive or it will attack

T

Tim Bell

my thyla just walks away like a zombie. i can call it back, but it still creeps me out!

K

Kris Messier

When I played the island they would attack once then just fly in circles around my mount and I they wouldn't attack again for like another min or so humorous but annoying if there's 2 or more idk y

T

Tony Jackson

Put your tame on follow and NEUTRAL. It will eat the micro rapter while you are stunned and you both get to live.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom