Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anybody else noticed how pretty much nobody wants to play Healer anymore? I play...

J

Jaidyn Leon

Has anybody else noticed how pretty much nobody wants to play Healer anymore? I play in mid Master and we almost always have 4 or 5 DPS and i have to fill in as Mercy.

It's really not fun anymore especially as I'm trying to main D.va but i can't when everyone instalocks DPS and somebody gotta go Healer.

P

Philipp Jung

I dont want to play healer anymore becuase i have to adapt to nerfs and buffs every week.. I wish they would tweak other heroes and then see what impact that has on healers.

K

Kaan Bilge

You don't have to. Just pick D.va, nobody has the right to complain. They'll switch eventually when they realize that you're losing.

If they don't, well they deserve to lose anyway so just leave them be.

You're not gonna win with those dumbasses anyway even if you pick Mercy.

A

Ashley Graham Whittal

On a 5 dps insta lock I'll see if anyone switches. If no one does I'll play who ever I want. D.va is great for this. You essentially have to be killed twice and a lot of noobs think D.va is no threat out of her next.

B

Brandon Dix

Between being reported by 4 stacks of dps in diamond because i play lucio instead of mercy, hitscan players that cant shoot down a pharah. I guess what im getting at is theres too many bad dps mains that do fuck all for the team then blame supports and im sick of it

A

Artashir Sar

Mostly Healers and Tanks are not fun to play.....

Z

Zachery Reynolds

I main Ana in most of my games because I can't trust these other chuckle fucks to heal properly. If someone gets to the healers before me, I pick up Soldier or Mei, depending on if I'm attacking or defending.

J

Janinho Mulyano A

Am I the only one that likes to pick healer or tank? XD

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

I’m a Mercy main and for the most part, I like it. But I hate that I 100% get stuck playing support or tank. Like I would go dps occasionally, but it just never happens since we literally always need something that’s not a dps. Honestly, idk why people hate tanking and healing so much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom