Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Happy to show me nintendo stuff, pardon the mess though. Had Switch since April and...

N

Nomis Gno

Happy to show me nintendo stuff, pardon the mess though. Had Switch since April and PS4 has been savagely neglected (which should be the way since there isnt anything to play). Cant wait for Splatoon 2 to join i the collection.

Question here... I am now playing Lots of MK8D... i thought it will be a better idea to buy a digital copy of Splatoon 2 so i can Easily rotate between the 2 games without the need to keep changing cartridge and overtime the spring /catch of the Cartridge slot gets worn out. You guys think its a good idea? (My 3DS is faulty now because the spring and catch spoilt and i cant insert the cartridge cos the catch wont "hold" it.)

Your views?

B

Beck Enkhamgalan

there are so many games on the ps4 wtf

E

Erik Soriano

If you aren't a committed collector then digital is fine I guess. I try to buy physical but don't mind digital only

J

James McCord

I'll take that blue joy con off ya hands lol

D

Dave Gayheart

I'm 100% digital on the Switch. Zero regrets. My kid has no regard for putting discs back in their case.

T

Timothy Wilson

BB Gamer's Club keeps me physical.

K

Kyle A. Johnson

First, it’s a far stretch to say there’s nothing to play on PS4 there’s still a ton of great games there that will probably never come to Switch.

That said I got a 256 gb card and thus far gone digital with every game that’s come out, except the NeoGeo’s didn’t care to buy those.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom