Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys if you look closely its the Link from Breath of the Wild maybe Mario will have...

• Thread starter Mario Emilio Diaz
  • Start date
M

Mario Emilio Diaz

Guys if you look closely its the Link from Breath of the Wild maybe Mario will have some new moves with Cappy! ~( ̄▽ ̄~)~

G

Gabriel Goes

I'm SO GLAD they finally ditched the Twilight Princess look, I couldn't take it anymore

G

Gabriel Goes

And I hope you're right and they redesign some of the moves too

J

Josh Brown

Cappy isn't in the trailer, but Cappy's eye aren't on Mario's hat by default.

S

Sheana Knight

I wonder if they're going to do the same thing to Zelda as well. And I think Cappy would be a special assist to Mario

G

Gabriel Goes

It would be preposterous not changing Zelda as well

M

Mario Emilio Diaz

Maybe a New Donk City Stage!

B

Bram Thy Devourer

You can't really call it a trailer imo, it was just a teaser

P

Polo Flores

Question, if we're getting Breath of the Wild Link, does this mean Link from OOT is gone bye bye?

S

Sheana Knight

I also wonder are any of the four Champions would be in Smash as well. And as for a stage, either Zora's domain, Gerudo Town, one of the champion beasts (Van Medoh would be great imo), or Hyrule Castle with Calamity Ganon floating in the background! So many options

G

Gabriel Goes

Sadly I don't think one of the Champions is gonna be there, because choosing just one of them is "inconsiderate" to the others, while adding the whole four is too much. Unless they added them as a "swappable" style fighter such as Pokémon Trainer from Brawl, but I don't think that would work, would you?
They could just put Sidon in there and everybody would be ok with it.

Z

Zunbin Chan

Wow. Simply wow. The whole community cant tell if that’s Link and we need OP to tell us. What are us, stupid? Dont you have Hyrule warriors? It could be either Linkle or Zelda too smh. All these characters have pointy ears

G

Gabriel Goes

What's the need for that, dude

A

Andrew Hoyt

Yeah , I wonder if Cappy will be in smash with Mario

A

Alejandro M Villalobos

THAS NOT LINK ITS ZELDA!!!

R

Russell Flewellen

when you look at mario you can see the eye shadows

M

Mark Nalon

Make him lighter and speedier and give him the glider to float longer

G

Gordon Sorensen

Just imagine it. Mario Side B Cappy throw into Up B which jumps off of cappy. That'd be one helluva buff on his recovery amirite? Just imagine how deep you could go off stage to gimp people

N

Necrojay Fett

H

Haziq Naufal

No that's 100% Zelda

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom