Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I am looking for advice and yes I checked the internet. I made a new pc and keep...

H

Hunter Barnes

Guys I am looking for advice and yes I checked the internet. I made a new pc and keep trying to install Windows but it just keeps failing and giving me different errors. I have tried resetting the disk and even using a different flash drive but not sure what else I can do

H

Hunter Barnes

If it matters it's a threadripper 1950x with 1080ti build and I have built pcs b4

M

Michael Withington

update your bios and fry your cpu

F

Franek Glowacki

have you properly configured the HDD/SSD that you are trying to install to? A lot of them dont come formatted out of the box?

F

Franek Glowacki

also make sure that your USB is the priority device, once the computer restarts to finalise the files you need to remove it, or it will just attempt a fresh install and fail :)

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

How are we supposed to give solution if you didn't even include basic information like the specs of your pc?

F

Franek Glowacki

read this then have another go. I assume the pc's you have previously built have had hdd's which previously contained windows installations. hope this helps ya :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom