Contact advertising [email protected]

Got a question. Put a 1050ti in that little Amd Athlon II x4 630 build. Fallout 4,...

J

James Newman

Got a question. Put a 1050ti in that little Amd Athlon II x4 630 build. Fallout 4, GtaV, Street Fighter 5, Metro Redux all 1080p high and Ultra 60 - 80+ easy even Tekken 7 no problem. Start up Battlefield 1 and 30fps 1080p low settings 900p same issue. Is Battlefield 1 that dependent on the Cpu or am I missing something. I've seen posts and videos galore talking about the piss poor optimization and issues with Fram rates but this is ridiculous. I've seen worse setups running this better. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

B

Brendan Lahucik

your CPU isn't good enough and your motherboard is shitty FM1 socket, nothing will make games that are CPU demanding run ideally on that rig, the best thing you can do is get the a8-3870k and get rid of the current cpu, I have a phenom ii x4 945 that i use to test high end games like crysis 3 and I end up with the same results you get on battlefield 1, except my cpu is 10% better, and the a8-3870k is only 6% better than my old phenom rig's cpu. if you want 40 fps you can upgrade to the a8, but thats still really not that good imo. get ryzen and scrap your mobo.

A

Amol Jadhav

I have phenom II x4 945 same issue. Need to lower setting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom