Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Got a question for the community has anyone been having problems with their Ragnarok...

J

Johnathan Radice

Got a question for the community has anyone been having problems with their Ragnarok server where the Xbox host just dashboards completely out of nowhere BECAUSE IT'S GETTING VERY RIDICULOUS IT'S THE 7TH TIMES IT HAPPENED TODAY it hasn't done this all week and now it starts doing it today of all days

M

Morris Lemen

Been having issues with it as well, been having to hard reset in the mornings and just before bed to keep it rolling.

J

Johnathan Radice

I find it weird though because I had no problems all week I've been doing the same thing you do we reset it in the morning and reset it at night the thing is today it crash seven times which is weird

D

Dylan Derrick

You know how to prevent that?

M

Morris Lemen

Haven't had it be an issue for more than once or twice a day though... that's pretty out of my realm.

M

Morris Lemen

First question is do you have your xbox hard connected or wifi? Wifi will drop randomly at times... I hard connect mine in.

M

Morris Lemen

Also do you share your internet? What are your speeds?

J

Johnathan Radice

I'll tell you my Hardware right now I'm using a cat 7 ethernet cord running on Verizon FiOS gigabit connection 980 download 980 upload my router is an Netgear n7000

M

Morris Lemen

I had an issue with my ISP a few months back where it was dashboarding come to find out I was getting a random ping spike after i pinged myself 100 times every 30 to 50th ping it would spike to 5k and go back to normal...

E

Erica Allen

Matthew Goodwin!!!!!

C

Chris Taylor

Yuppppp.. to my understanding it's due to I've wyvern skins not rendering so glitches map out

M

Matthew Neil Goodwin

Erica Allen

M

Matthew Neil Goodwin

Exact same happens to me

C

Crash Moore

Sounds like you only started playing on full release. Welcome to ark bud.

M

Matthew Neil Goodwin

Nope been playing since the beginning lol

C

Craig Gill

Some one has an ice dragon. Make anybody that has them kill them. It will solve your problem

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom