Contact advertising [email protected]

Got 3rd account into masters, Team had given up in the beginning when someone...

J

Josh Nguyen

Got 3rd account into masters, Team had given up in the beginning when someone autolocked torb on attack. I figured this is my flex smurf account. i picked bastion, no ones talking, no communication, it didn't go so well.. randomly switched over to tracer at the end to get back to the point asap, saved us the game by capturing the 1st, 2nd, and then 3rd point also instead of them holding us at first. We struggled pretty hard on all 3 pushes into OT to cap them all @ 0 sec. They had a +30 sec lead on our OT matches, super intense game both OTs on both ends, we had crazy throws towards the end on first point but we got em'. The salt still continues at the end doe

moral of the story: just let ppl play whatever, and then do your best. tilting others will give you a bigger disadvantage before the game even starts, like my team did. they muted each other right off the bat... throws your whole teams morale down, and more than likely the game is done.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom