Contact advertising [email protected]

Genuine question, I want to hear other viewpoints. This is mostly in regards to...

J

Juli Perret

Genuine question, I want to hear other viewpoints.

This is mostly in regards to Comp.

I don't fully understand the mindset of "I paid x for this game, I'll do whatever I want," in regards to doing shit that's detrimental to the team in one way or another. How do some people simply not care at all about anyone else's enjoyment? Like, I can somewhat understand to an extent if, for example, there's a toxic rutabaga on your team... but at the same time, you're also punishing 4 people who did nothing wrong (situational, but you get the point). I just find the entire mentality selfish, but maybe that's just me giving too many fucks about randoms.

Pic unrelated ✌

B

Bryan Vazquez

It's simply a crutch for people who can't improve or refuse to improve.

M

Mario Flores

i dont understand the people that get bothered by that type of people if it matters that much to you put in the work to find a squad

G

Glenn Lee

People that can't see what they're doing wrong or just don't care enough.
I got into a comp match and 2 guys were throwing really bad and my whole team left, except those 2 and me.

J

Jay Ar Garcia Balani

Selfishness. That's it. Some people won't care about what others say or do. As long as it satisfies them, they'll do it regardless of the situation. It's hard to understand. Even trying to understand is already stressful. It just a fact that we can't take away from the community. It's part of it. It's unevitable.

P

Peter Whitmore

The Golden Rule still applies to online gaming, you know.

A

Abdallah Alishah

Some people just have moods.

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

the reason why I play in a six-stack with the sweetest people ever

J

Jorge Sepúlveda

We have a phrase in PR: "I'm fine with loosing my two eyes if by doing so I can make you lose one of yours." (paraphrasing). If I find a player who is toxic against me, I'll stop healing him even if I lose the game and SR.

T

Trever Himes

It’s the world In general, selfish, screw everyone else

A

April Christine Thompson

I don’t care if I’m selfish I also don’t care about others. Its all about being apathetic.

D

Daniel Christiansen

Well i can understand in comp how people want to level up.

D

Daniel Christiansen

In quickplay or arcade idfk why

A

Andrew Brown

Overwatch is a selfless game played by selfish people.

D

Dante Cousar

as a mercy main with 234 hours I can say fuck those type of people I didn't buy the game to play one character that's not even fun

D

Dante Cousar

but I do it anyway

D

Dinis Pedroso

"I paid the game I do what I want" bruh stfu the other 5 people also payed for the game so stop being a little biatch

Đ

Đổń Tḣặríńdự Śặńḋặrựwặń

No wonder, i face this situation everyday i was 1990 silver, now iam 1000 browns,my main was junk so sometimes i can not get huge damage and i changed to moira, people said if you play well you will climb the ranks damn bullshit iam always care about the team and also getting 3 or 4 golds per match but sadness is blizzard match fix is totally sucks they always setting up with noobs example like hanzo or torb in attack even noob genji die like chicks but however i got onething without being a good team can not get wins in comp. The better way is find some active good friends and be a team then no one can win against you. Thats what i learnt.

R

Raimone Gresham

Because a lot of humans are generally garbage people. ‍♂

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom