Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For us Smash Bros fans out there, what are you hoping is announced at E3 for the Switch?

N

Nate Schulz

For us Smash Bros fans out there, what are you hoping is announced at E3 for the Switch?

B

Brendan P. Kain

LOL its WAY WAY too soon for another all new smash bros.

B

Brandon Holden

Lol at people that think they'd announce a new Smash Bros. this year.

B

Brendan P. Kain

Also while I'm sure a "deluxe version" of Smash 4 WiiU is coming to Switch at some point, they already have a decent number of releases for this year, and Mario Odyssey as the big holiday title. So Smash 4 Deluxe will likely be released next year, and be announced late this year or next year.

J

Jay Bazely

Brawl HD, that game had a great story, and also stickers.

J

Janez Krnc

Lol no... too early for a new smash. especially NEW smash

C

Carter Lynch

I think we need a new story. Brawl was amazing

B

Benjamin Zysek

A remake would come faster so yeah

S

Spencer Miller

Hope it's a new one but it'll definitely be smash 4 deluxe if announced this year.

M

Mark Crossley

Not interested in smash at all, never liked it , but any new games r welcome if they help the switch sell.

R

Rythepy Botw

3ds and wii u version in one!!!

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

I hope for a whole new, if any. And I don't care if it doesn't come out soon. I can wait.

A

Adam Locke

Bayonetta 3

I

Ivan Corral

Sakurai could just announce a new smash bros and have smash 4 as a meantime type of thing

R

Roger Enyart

Isn't gonna happen this year.

R

Ryan Dale

I never got it on Wii U and didn't play much of Brawl, so I don't care which version. I mostly played Melee, and even a portable HD version of that would be cool.

H

Haydn Michael Leyshon

Smash 4 Deluxe has the most realistic chance of being announced so I went for that plus it's awesome and with the DLC plus extras like MK Deluxe has it would be even better

J

Joey Valk

I could care less about Smash Bros. I just want them to at least announce a new Metroid.

J

Joaquin Mojica

Im hoping for a smashbros spinoff where daisy is the main character and you have to kill every smash bros character forealsies. It'll be like a hitman game, but for nintendo. Rated E for everyone.

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Smash remastered

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom