Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One FOR THOSE WONDERING ABOUT THE NEW TURRET CHANGES, READ THIS! Ok, so to follow up my...

• Thread starter Tyler Leonard Fullarton
  • Start date
T

Tyler Leonard Fullarton

FOR THOSE WONDERING ABOUT THE NEW TURRET CHANGES, READ THIS!

Ok, so to follow up my previous post about the turret changes I've built a test to help some people understand this better, here are my results:

Yes you can put 100 turrets on a single tower, if you use large hatchframes snapped to the side, you need to add 2 foundations to the distance for each tower. ie: one tower with hatchframes on a foundation, then 37 foundations between the next foundation that is a tower with hatchframes. That gives you 33 foundations from each edge of the nearsided hatchframes. That allows you to put 100 turrets on each tower.
Or you could put just 50 on each and then half the distance between towers, or 33 on a tower and 1/3 the distance between the towers. Just always have to start the distance calculation from 39 foundations point to point.
I foundation that has the tower, +2 for hatchframe overhang, then 33 and then same for other end, +2 for hatchframe and the one that is the tower.
That gives you the 39 foundations.

So 100 turrets ea. = 39 foundations
50 ea. = 20 ( rounded off)
33 ea. = 13

Also remember that turrets are receiving a 20% damage buff and a 50% capacity buff.

Moral of the story is this. If you cant defend your base with the new system, you shouldnt be playing ark.

S

Shea Roberts

i feel like the bottoim of your tower is weak af rocket launch

T

Tyler Leonard Fullarton

It's mainly to show the distances and turret capacity per tower, you can modify the design

T

Tim TheEnchanter

Well done for embracing change. Forget the petition.....just evolve. Trial and error.

G

Garrett Proulx

You really think the 20 turrets on either side of that puts out enough dps to stop someone in full asc flak / riot and a asc shield? All it takes is one person to make it up to that pillbox and it's gone lol

B

Baris Gocebe

Jeremy Riley

S

Shea Roberts

well if u know the new stego trick then those towers are still fucked

J

Jesse Marcal

Sammy Owens

T

Tim TheEnchanter

Everyone acts like it is only their turrets getting nerfed. Did everyone carry on from the flyer nerf? Or the c4 strapped to animals? Adapt and over come. Re think your base design. They are giving you time.

J

Johnny Paulicelli

Totally agree!

S

Shea Roberts

true just shooting with some knowledge on why that wont work trying to be constructive

J

Jordan Lawson

Guessing this post is made by someone who doesnt play pvp official?

E

Ethan Kepler

V

Vinicius Hernandes

J

John Semple

All this bitching and complaining all be cause so called pvpers are actually going to need to do some actual pvp

B

Bertie Griffiths

I been reading this post and sameones saying rethink your base design get fucked why should we take down the basis that we've build and secured all because someone behind a desk can't be bothered to work out how to make there servers work I could get behind the flyer NERF because it needed to happen and the c4 on player and dinos again needed to happen but this is because the servers that are holding Ragnarok are so fucking shit that can't hold the big tribes bases even if you go to a Ireland sever and here is a big Alliance on that sever like the one I come from if lags wildcard need to sort the game out not ruin it

S

Sanfranshep Shep

J

Justin Halbin

Matt Kendrick

N

Nathan MouseBoy Nichols

Justin Lopez

B

Buddy Williams

Word

Contact advertising [email protected]