Contact advertising [email protected]

For those of us who play multiple heroes+classes well: Are there any heroes yall...

J

Jordan DaSilva

For those of us who play multiple heroes+classes well:

Are there any heroes yall almost always use (and excel with) on certain maps that you may not always use on others?

Even before this season, Junk on Temple of Anubis has been a fav of mine. Especially easy when coupled with Sym on the right with you and Soldier to hitscan mid with the tanks and heals.

He's become so easy, I think most of these kills could be done with my eyes closed. After all "aiming's overrated" ;)

song: The Human Abstract - Digital Veil

C

Colby James Schafer

I'll always play Lucio, unless its on Horizon or Dorado

R

Rob Woolley

Gold / low platt? Not sure this that counts as “excelling”

M

Mike Lusareta

I'll pretty much always play Lucio on Anubis defense. And I always pick Doomfist on Eichenwalde defense.

J

Jake McNamara

Finally a highlight vid with decent music

D

David Torweihe

Nice! I love human abstract!

A

Amir Syazwi

depends on map . if this map i most use soldier and orisa (if have bastion or torbjorn) or reinhart to def and reaper to attack but if my team alrdy have dps then i go to zarya since her bubble can absorb dmg for a few sec for our dps to flank

J

Jonathan Manner

I hate hanzo but it seems I excel at wiping the whole enemy team by myself over and over again on kings row - attack, with him. Other than that I main support/tank.

J

Josh Parmentier

Sombra on Dorado Attack and Horizon Both

Mei on Eichenwalde and Hanamura (both defense)

Lucio on Ilios

Reaper on Nepal

Bastion on Tomb and Kings Row Defense

Torb on Numbani Defense

Symm on Route 66 Defense up to first checkpoint

Then I can play 76, Pharah (super basic), Mercy, D.va, Hog, Rein (~70% winrate), and Widow, proficiently.

R

Ronald Rademacher

SHout out for the human abstract

D

Dan Creighton

I *always* use Orisa on Anubis defense, in fact I struggle to defend on that map playing anyone else.

On Eichenwalde I love to use Winston to initiate and dive straight to the point, forcing the defending team to let down their guard and essentially let my team trample all over them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom