Contact advertising [email protected]

First off I want to say, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays! I got a PC for Christmas and...

K

Katie Harsh

First off I want to say, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays! I got a PC for Christmas and am excited to make the transition from ps4 to PC. Anyone got any aiming tips??

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Nooooooo! You'll still play PS4 though?

B

Blaise Białończyk

Practice in practice range and custom "headshot only" games. Also have fun and don't stress out.

D

Danny Randall

Take your time and dont get tilted

J

Justin Warner

aim at the enemy

A

Andre Uva

I also was planning on getting a PC, next year preferably

J

Jade Ando

You could play around with advanced cross hair settings to make it smaller or larger depending on your preference so you can line up head shots easier

J

James Brown

For better mouse control don't rest your arm on the desk. Lift your arm up for better control and range of motion.its hard at first but you'll get used to it

S

Sean M. Sawyers

Low mouse sensitivity in Windows. Highish dpi your gaming mouse settings.

M

Mitch Rhodes

Low sensitivity
Neon green reticle
Dot reticle

Ya know, click on the heads of the enemies...

L

Lachlan Bundy

Point and click

J

Jessie Soriano

play vs AI first or u could train and find the easiest and acceptable hero u can play and main then p[lay quickplay

M

Martin Vítek

.hey. .happy christmass.

T

Triston M. Conn

I got a PC too I'm just learning the movements if you wanna play?

A

Ariam Lopez

Go ahead and start with low sensitivity. I still play Low Sens. and my aim has gotten great. Also don't get frustrated. Keep playing and practicing. It'll take a little time

C

Cheri Anne

Practice. Change reticle and sensitivity until you find something that works for you.

D

David Anderson

800dps 4-6 ingame sens. practice. Not as easy as console players say.

B

Brent Hazelton

Point and click. Open their skulls like browser tabs

N

Niall Rhys Scullion

Don't believe the lies of people who say you should practice on bots to get better, they just train you to follow a linear path. Always practice on human opponents. Use bots to warm up but that's it.

D

Daniel Crow

Low dpi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom