Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 First, Im going to apologise for the long post.Okay so I love the grind of this game....

K

Kealum O'Connor

First, Im going to apologise for the long post.Okay so I love the grind of this game. I have been playing since the first release on PS4 Early access, however it has been an annoying journey for me i want the thrill and enjoyment of playing online with a tribe but ive never been able to find one. Every time i set up on a server i get so far then it all goes down hill and i have to restart, i have done this countless times, and now im just trying to jpin a group so that i dont have to keep repeating the same steps. Is anyone recruiting?

S

Steven Jefferis

you looking to go official or PC hosted bud?

S

Stanley Bernard

Sure am pve pm me

S

Stanley Bernard

C

Chuck Priest

I pmed you. Should prolly check it out

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Official pvp?? Wala Canario

S

Steven Jones

Welcome to join us on our Official server. Have alpha that are great guys then few guys playing alone that would love to tribe up. Safe freindly server.

J

Joe Affourtit

If you like to grind.... like really griiiiind, and you play a minimum of 20 hrs a week.... msg my psn spinewall ..... we are building on a few new servers and will be looking for people for new as well as the old.

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Pvp offical and im looking for memebers

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Members* lol

J

Joe Affourtit

Dont you undercut me brett :p

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Its hard out here man lmao i post a recuiting for the tribe post no awnser lol i say something like this no awnser im getting no love out here gotta hit everyone sry bud

J

Joe Affourtit

Got good allies tho ;)

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

That legacy love

J

Jayden Morgan

Happens to me everytime too.
I just play single player because i can't deal with retard admins that try to dictate how you have to play.

L

Luke Goulding

Harrison Warhurst definitely gonna inside

B

Bek Fairhead

Pm me mate

M

Michael Saunders

Come and join our server, nice and friendly. Plenty of people you could join up with.

C

Craig Thomas

R

Rick G Merrill

I have a server your welcome to jump over on. My PSN Thegod1313 or look me up on my Facebook for the server Ark Survival TheDarkKnights PS4. Ragnarok slightly boosted. If interested let me know and I can throw you more details. No admin abuse. Start own tribe or join one. I'm the Alpha tribe looking and I believe a couple others are to. Check us out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom