Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 FINALLY managed to tame one!! Gave him a test run for a few seconds and gathered an...

S

Scott MacDonald

Thrzi is better and faster/better at collecting wood berries and thatch then any trike at any level. No one told me when I started and would have been nice to know before building an enclosure big enough for multiple brontos.

J

Josh Harney

Thero got harvesting needed by 50% and it's still best all around

C

Collin Baker

Ark is pretty much like minecraft but its more realistic and it gets boring after a while

G

Giles Wright

I tell you what's real easy for your next tame a therizino, only need 5 narcotics and 100 berries , just got to go up and stroke its behind.. it loves that!

J

Josh Harney

That for a lvl 1?

G

Giles Wright

Level 120 obviously...

B

Børge Mannes

I fell in love first time toooo

C

Chris Pérez

My first dinos were a gang of high lvl Dilos that together killed a tamed Carno and its rider lolol

M

Mike Davis

I remember my favorite trike odin mejoberry tamed him at 125 for hours he was the shit

L

Luciano Sesti

Whenever you feel ready, tame a megatherium. It's a great gatherer

B

Brian Messenger

If you go to pve and play online ill give you stuff to start as well

S

Sandy Krueger

Good Job!!! I remember my first trike tame, I was scared!! Got it home, just in the gate....seen a Dimoph, wanted to tame it....big mistake, it ended up killing my Trike!! I was so Sad!!

K

Khusham Pervaiz

Bless him.

M

Mitchel Poisson

They were my favourite as a child. Traded a guy 100 ingots for one. Before i could get it back to my base i was swarmed by troodons and lost it. Got maybe 10 min with it. lol

R

Ronny Olsen

Kine Anita Amundsen

K

Kyle Jones

Omg I remember having my first trike just wait till you get a Bronto and use that

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Congrats, I know some are laughing but we were all there at one point. Trust me, it gets better. For me I tamed first at low level, eventually my 3rd trike tamed was around 148 or something around there and with efficiency I ended up with him being 183... We still have him with us and he is a level 213 I believe.

Trust, you'll get into breeding eventually if you stick to the game... That's when it gets even better.

D

Daniel Gral

This was my first rex ever. I was so excited and proud of myself. :D

W

Whitney Humes

Lol, I thought my trike was the coolest thing ever when I got it. I was pretty proud of my raptor and carno too

A

Alex Tisdell

Eana join a dedi server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom