Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Feeling good tonight. Started my titan today and Put in 6 and a half hours, got to...

• Thread starter Robert Allen Bowers Jr.
  • Start date
R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

Feeling good tonight. Started my titan today and Put in 6 and a half hours, got to level 20 light 280. RNGesus loved me today and I still have 3 milestones, my nightfall, and my raid left for more gear this week. Getting it xD

A

Aaron Szukalski

I'm kinda stuck at 275, any tips?

R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

Make sure you keep fireteam medallions active and you can farm the heroic events. Especially if you have a level 3 clan your exotic engram drops will be decently frequent. Other then that milestones each week, nightfall, and raid are good to raise you light

A

Aaron Szukalski

I have yet to do nightfall and leviathan I need a team for it

R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

I'll be on tomorrow evening and I can run through the nightfall with you on my titan

A

Aaron Szukalski

I won't be on til late if you're still on I'm down

R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

I don't work Saturday so I should be

D

David Martinez Jr.

What level you have to b to do night falls n raids

R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

Nightfall 240, raid depends....they say 260 but I usually look for at least 270

M

Mason Bass

Typically you want to be 10-20 levels ahead of the "minimum". This will ensure you have enough DPS to actually do it efficiently. I have ran the raid with so many 270's who cannot DPS down even the bather's in the pools and it creates so much more work for the rest of us, or when I am sitting on over a mil damage on calus and they have barely over 100k lol.

R

Robert Allen Bowers Jr.

Mason Bass I've seen 260s in the raid that can play their characters well enough to stay high in DPS to be effective. All depends on the player. Not really the light level

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom