Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Epic story epic music... Rex hometown is the best location. What do U think about it?

M

Michał Dziadczyk

Epic story epic music... Rex hometown is the best location. What do U think about it?

J

Jay Khan

What game?

A

Axel Fernandez

Xenoblade 2

J

Jacob Stafford

Yeah, I can just listen to the night theme in Rex's town all day. Same with Mor Ardain's town.

H

Hiru Ming

I think rex is a snotty little brat. If he was a little manly I would've liked the story much more.

D

Damon Foley

I'd love to claim that I'm Leftherian...

A

Anthony Franco

"Spoiler alert"...

E

Eric Gonzales

When I get stressed I just go hang at Corinne's.

S

Shane Hikes

Great game, think I'm on Chapter 3 and have been enjoying it so far. Supposedly incredibly long from what I've been hearing and reading.

C

Collier Godfrey

The theme that plays... Okay, it plays twice near the end of the game in very important moments. That happens to be my favorite piece of video game music, period. If I were to die soon, I’d want it played at my funeral, seriously. It starts with piano and flute and crescendos into an epic fanfare with an awesome brass countermelody, built around a recurring theme throughout the game’s music. I can’t describe it other than musically without major spoilers.

M

Martin Garcia

Just dl it yesterday, pretty good so far although theres a cutscene every 5 seconds. I think its an excuse for them to swing pyras big ass tiddies around fot a while and get them side shots. Whats up with that?

C

Craig Holland

My favorite game in a while

K

Keaton Byers

The best music other than Zelda.

P

Phillip Mullins

I'm really feeling it!

B

Brian Emanuel Rodriguez Morales

I really like uraya music it's awesome :)

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Best game on switch

A

Andrew Defty

That tombstone has a Hylian decal on it, well an eroded decal. Smart!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom